Here in this declaration public static void main string args, each keyword has its importance.
1. public - Here public is an access specifier which allows the main method to be accessible everywhere.
2. static - static helps the main method to get loaded without getting called by any instance/object.
3. void - void clarifies that the main method will not return any value.
4. main - It's the name of the method.
5. String args - Here we are defining a String array to pass arguments at the command line. args is the variable name of the String array.