Features of DHTML:
- Simplest feature is making the page dynamic.
- Can be used to create animations, games, applications, provide new ways of navigating through web sites.
- DHTML use low-bandwidth effect which enhance web page functionality.
- Dynamic building of web pages is simple as no plug-in is required.
- Facilitates the usage of events, methods and properties and code reuse.
When the page is loaded in the browser, following action takes place:
AngularJS scans through the HTML to look for AngularJS applications and views. Once view is located, it then connects that view to the corresponding controller function.
Then, AngularJS executes the controller functions. It then renders the views with data from the model populated by the controller. The page is ready.