Answer & Explanation
D) All the above
In short, Democracy is a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people."
Democracy "is government by the people in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system."
The conditions of a democratic election are:
* Every citizen should have one vote ad every vote should have an equal value.
* Voters choose from the political parties and candidates should be free to contest elections giving the voters a real choice.
* Elections should be held at regular intervals.
* The candidate preferred by the people should get elected.
* Elections should be conducted in free and fair manner where people can choose as they really wish.