what is the job description of a payroll officer?
1. Collection of attendance / collation of attendance
2. Scrutunizing the received attendance
3. Calculating the salary as per the attendance, based on LOP received
4. Once the Payroll Processing is over, the gross salary should be checked with Master Data of salary.
5. Netpay has to request for bank transfers / cheque
6. Need to take care of statutories like PF / ESI / PT / Income Tax
7. While processing salary, statutory deductions like PF / ESIC / PT and income tax calculations tobe taken care.
8. Arriving the salary structure for New Joiners
9. F&F tobe done for resigned employees
10. PF & ESI Nomination has to take care for the new joiners
11. PF Settlement / PF transfer has to take care for the resigned employees after 60days from the date of resignation.
- Accounting and Finance