A is B's sister. C is B's mother. D is C's father. E is D's mother. Then, how is A related to D?
A is the sister of B and B is the daughter of C.
So, A is the daughter of C. Also, D is the father of C.
So, A is the granddaughter of D.
If P is the brother of the son of Q's son, how is P related to Q?
Raman told Ananth " Day before yesterday I taught the only brother of the daughter of my paternal grandmother". Whom did Raman teach?
Pointing to K, M said that she was the daughter of the only son of his grandfather. How M is related to K?
Ms. Chandra said that Lakshmi's husband is the only son of my grandfather. How is Ms. Chandra related to Lakshmi?
If Y is the brother of X, Y is Z's son then Z's father is X's ___.
Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it.
1) There are 6 members in a family in which there are two married couples.
2) Sandhya, a lawyer, is married to the engineer and is mother of Charu and Suraj.
3) Bhuvanesh, the teacher, is married Aruna.
4) Aruna has one son and one grandson.
5) Of the two married ladies one is a housewife.
6) There is also one student and one male doctor in the family
Which of the following is true about the granddaughter in the family?
Who among the following is the housewife?
How is Aruna related to Charu?
Advertise with Us
RRB ALP & Technicians
Copyright © 2019 Sawaal.com | All Rights Reserved