- Second we define on image object and off image object and string containing the URL of the "off" version.
- Then we create the menu items, label items and sub-menu items. If we wish we can use images also.
- Then we need to define our own global variables that will be used by the menu. Using global goes against oops design but makes sharing data easier.
- Create the menubar object, adding the menu labels and writing menubars.
- Create menu object, adding menu items and writing menus.
- Hiding and displaying the menus and attaching stylesheet.