- The easiest difference is static HTML once rendered cannot be changed on the other hand dynamic HTML can be changed.
- Static web pages cannot have database access but dynamic pages can be connected to database.
- Using static HTML no interactions persist between user and server but dynamic HTML has capability to interact with the user.
- Static HTML does not require server side coding but dynamic HTML requires server side coding.
- No animation, games can be developed using the static HTML but on the other hand dynamic HTML can perform this task.