The 'M' Cooperative housing society has put up a notice at its gate that sales persons are not allowed inside the society
1. All the sales persons stay away from 'M' Cooperation society
2. The security guard posted at the gate may be able to stop the sales persons entering the society
Since both the assumptions follow from the given statement,So both 1 and 2 are implicit
Consider the given statement and which of the given assumptions is (are) implicit.
The serials/soaps are a reason for developing negative tendencies in women.
1. Newspapers highlight the negative aspects first than the positive aspects.
2. The attention for negative aspects is much higher than positive aspects
Consider the given argument and decide which of the given assumptions is (are) implicit.
Government had put advertisements and issued advisories to public not to eat food from the roadside, as they are unhygenic.
1. Government wants to stop roadside vendors.
2. Government wants to increase the profit of hotel owners.
The year 2020 is a leap year.
1. February will have 29 days in 2020.
2. The year 2017 is not a leap year.
A top television company announced up to 50% discount on their new launch of LED TV.
1. The sales of the LED TV may increase.
2. The company will become the top seller of the LED TV.
Consider the given statement to be true and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit.
A traffic board reads 'Speed thrills but kills'.
1. Drive fast and experience the thrill
2. Fast driving will attract heavy fine.
An army general said 'Shoot Now' to the soldier.
1. The soldier knows where and what to shoot.
2. The army general doesn't know to shoot.
Consider the argument and decide which of the given assumptions is/are implicit.
A father advised his son that the shortest route between Chennai and Mangalore is via Bengaluru.
1. Son wishes to go to Mangalore.
2. Father gives advice to everyone.
Which of the following statement is sufficient to answer the question?
How is Bhavana related to Satish
I. Bhavana's mother is Rajyam
II. Rajyam's son is Satiish
Advertise with Us
Copyright © 2019 Sawaal.com | All Rights Reserved