There are different types of hosting provided to upload and share their files using the web or Internet.
- Free web hosting service: It provides limited services and offers it to companies in that it offers advertisements and other services with limitations.
- Shared web hosting service: where a server shares many websites all placed at one place having the range from few to hundred.
* The domains are most probably remains shared with a common pool of resources that is based on the server like RAM and CPU.
- Reseller web hosting: This is the web hosting that allows clients to provide web hosting to others. This includes individual domains that are listed using the affiliated with a reseller.
- Virtual Dedicated Server: This is also known as also known as a Virtual Private Server (VPS). This provided the divided server resources in the virtual servers and the method that doesn’t relate directly to the hardware.
- Home server: This is a single machine server that can be thought as a personal server that is used to host one or more web sites using the connection.
When the page is loaded in the browser, following action takes place:
AngularJS scans through the HTML to look for AngularJS applications and views. Once view is located, it then connects that view to the corresponding controller function.
Then, AngularJS executes the controller functions. It then renders the views with data from the model populated by the controller. The page is ready.