Compound Interest Questions
FACTS AND FORMULAE FOR COMPOUND INTEREST QUESTIONS
Let Principal = P, Rate = R% per annum, Time = n years.
1. When interest is compound Annually:
2. When interest is compounded Half-yearly:
3. When interest is compounded Quarterly:
1. When interest is compounded Annually but time is in fraction, say years.
2. When Rates are different for different years, say R1%, R2%, R3% for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year respectively.
Then, Amount =
III. Present worth of Rs. x due n years hence is given by:
Present Worth =