Answer & Explanation
True, Air is a Mixture.
Air is considered as mixture for the following reasons ;
1. Air can be separated into its components like N2, O2 , Argon and CO2 by the process of fractional distillation of liquid air.
2. Air shows the properties of all the gases present in the atmosphere.
For example : Oxygen is good Supporter of combustion. Hence air also is good supporter of combustion.
3. Air does not have a fixed formula.
4. Air has a variable composition because air at different places contains different amount of gases.
5. Heat or Light energy is neither absorbed nor released when air is prepared physical by mixing required amount of gases .
6. Mixture does have fixed boiling Point. It holds good in case of liquid air.